"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Issuing options is an area over which they had specific authority.
- An insignia is usually the emblem of a specific or general authority.
- Note entries with specific authorities usually take longer to process and this may slow down the clearance of your goods.
- "However, we are constrained by the specific operating authorities as written."
- Take drastic measures to keep the telephone from being used for toll calls except by specific authority of the manager.
- Insignia are especially used as an emblem of a specific or general authority.
- Please note, entries with specific authorities usually take longer to process, which means a slower clearance rate.
- To enjoy these types of appeal there must be specific statutory authority.
- The network will also provide direct access to the reports on domestic application of Community law produced by specific national authorities.
- Without such specific authority, he said, the whole proposal might be blocked by a judicial injunction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.