"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Soto-school started to place a growing emphasis on textual authority.
- This is based on textual authority, and not a temporal definition, given the respective historical order of these seven treatises.
- The lettrists advocated challenging textual authority, and would serve as a direct reference point for the introduction.
- As the only textual authority for many of these poems is a foul draft, some of them are partly editorial reconstructions.
- He removed the influence of manuscript culture, that allowed the reader to have some textual authority.
- During the Renaissance, and especially in Shakespeare's case before the First Folio, such textual authority did not exist.
- During the Tokugawa-period the Soto-school started to place a growing emphasis on textual authority.
- This growing status of Dogen as textual authority also posed a problem for the Soto-school:
- And there were textual authorities in plenty for the radicals' views.
- During its time, it became the leading medico-legal textual authority on sexual pathology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.