"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The people of the village of Chiriguana revolted against the local Spanish monarchical authorities.
- Whence arose this preference given by a democratic assembly to a body of property deriving its title from the most critical and obnoxious of all the exertions of monarchical authority?
- The "Six Articles" of 28 June 1832, primarily reaffirmed the principle of monarchical authority.
- During his reign as the Tsar of Bulgaria from 1943 to 1946 he was a minor, the monarchical authority being exercised over the kingdom on his behalf by a regency.
- In recent years, cultural historian Robert Darnton has written on the libelles, arguing for the subversive power that the libelles of the late eighteenth century exercised in undermining monarchical authority.
- However, the queen's ministers convinced her that the order posed a danger to her monarchical authority.
- He did not think the monarchical authority to be absolute, but subject to popular sovereignty, so that a monarch may lose his authority if he worked against the common good of the people.
- By means of religion," d'Alembert wrote, "the Jesuits established a monarchical authority in Paraguay, founded solely on their powers of persuasion and on their lenient methods of government.
- This powerfully reinforced monarchical authority, although the estates retained the power of the purse.
- This diversity prevented the birth of a state with monarchical central authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.