"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The residents of the valley sometimes come into conflict with authorities charged with enforcing the law.
- Local authorities, charged with the task of rebuilding city centres, became important patrons of architecture.
- The disadvantage is that authorities and experts charged with solving the problem may not have an appreciation of all the perspectives needed to tackle the problem.
- The president appoints the mediator, who is an independent administrative authority charged with investigating citizens' complaints and trying to find amicable solutions.
- The Commission is the administrative authority charged with the primary enforcement of Articles 85 and 86.
- They're the authority charged with producing a strategic plan for the area.
- The appeal may usually be made by an involved person, or by another authority charged with the supervision of public interest in the matters of its jurisdiction.
- It is also the same authority charged in issuing passports for its citizens in most of the countries.
- On hearing the rumours the local British military authorities charged with keeping order set up an inquiry into Dodier's death.
- Since 2003, the mill has been under the ownership of Guldborgsund municipality, the authority charged with its preservation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.