"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No, it made no sense that he would take the tape to the authorities.
- "We are going to take this to the corresponding legal authorities," he was quoted by Reuters as saying.
- Who would take your story to the proper authorities?
- He is taken to the authorities, who soon abandon their posts in fear.
- If they took their tale to the authorities they would most likely not be believed.
- I should get up and take this tape to the proper authorities.
- She believes you'll take them straight to the authorities.
- After that you can have it to take to the authorities for evaluation.
- "If I get enough evidence that he's involved in a murder, I'll take it to the authorities."
- "You're not planning to take any of this to the authorities, are you?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.