"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the Enlightenment, many aspects of sexuality, including female promiscuity, were partly destigmatized as ecclesiastical authority waned in Europe.
- The upper house is made up of leaders of regional governments and legislatures, whose influence has been growing, as the authority of the central Government here has waned.
- Since then the bank, because of its independence, has gained power and influence while the ministry's authority has waned.
- It seemed as if all the parties were at the table, even if Mr. Berardino's authority was waning.
- The king's authority has waned, his army is in disarray, and the enemy strikes from within.
- Those relationships seem to be crumbling now as Communist authority wanes in the two countries.
- His authority quickly waned, especially in the hill regions, which had paid nominal tribute even during his father's reign.
- The authority of Thebes waned later and Amun was assimilated into Ra.
- Although Donnchad's authority waned in the last decade of his life, he remained the dominant figure until his death on 6 February 797.
- Mr. Case's authority over the company's executives has also waned with the AOL division's fortunes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.