"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition, monetary authorities in dollarized economies diminish the liquidity assurance to their banking system.
- His influence and moral authority for the West diminished as he became increasingly isolated and critical of Western individualism.
- The role and authority of Gurikaras is diminishing with rise of democratically elected bodies.
- As a corporate culture based on growth for growth's sake has permeated large institutions, the authority of the curator has diminished exponentially.
- As the months went by, John Mckay's power within the organization grew and my authority diminished.
- After yesterday's surprise defeat on immigration rights for Gurkhas, losing a vote today would add to the impression that Brown's authority is diminishing rapidly.
- Mr. Fader, whose authority will diminish considerably with the change, noted that school board elections produce a notoriously low voter turnout.
- The authority of the United Nations human rights framework diminished in the 1990s, partly due to the emphasis on economic liberalization that followed the Cold War.
- The bill specifically says that it will not "impair or diminish" local authority and that the money will be given only if communities ask for it.
- His authority diminished with each step he took; there -were no lines, no bubbles in the darkened water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.