"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The civil authorities did not, however, close down, or otherwise interfere with, the show.
- But when the authorities interfered, then plight was severe.
- The authorities, evidently testing a new tactic, did not interfere.
- No authority in Egypt can interfere in the work of the independent judiciary.
- States or local authorities seldom interfered, and did not interfere a lot in internal domestic trade.
- She appears as a rebel that doesn't let any authority interfere in her life.
- The South African authorities did not interfere with the meeting.
- The authorities did not interfere, except to divert traffic away from key intersections.
- American military authorities do not interfere with the sales, and soldiers say they expect no trouble bringing their knives home.
- However, Amnesty International and others report that the authorities interfere in the judicial process.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.