"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the whole, modern authorities assign Pheidon to the first half of the 7th century.
- Different authorities assign this species to various families.
- Against the norms, the authorities of the Province then assigned him to the friary in his hometown.
- The date of Eimhin's death has not been recorded; however, competent authorities assign it to the earlier half of the sixth century.
- Most ancient authorities assign this name to the Lydians of Eastern Anatolia.
- The authorities assign a team of federal agents and local police officers to investigate each shooting.
- The pigs found in Madagascar are thought to be bushpigs, although some authorities assign the pigs on this island to two subspecies (larvatus and hova).
- The human authorities had assigned various destinations to various groups of evacuees, hoping to maintain some sort of coherence and order to the massively complicated operation.
- Some, but not all, authorities and medical facilities assign a "Grade 4" to the most anaplastic, undifferentiated cartilage-derived tumors.
- The authorities have assigned a team to protect the property.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.