"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authority has also appealed to federal and city officials for help.
- He said the authority would appeal the $6.4 million reimbursement demand.
- The local authority appealed against the order made by the family proceedings court.
- The wounded were taken to three hospitals and Kurdish authorities appealed for blood donations.
- American authorities may still appeal from this decision.
- By a substituted notice of appeal the local authority appealed against the order for costs.
- But they agreed it would probably stand, unless the local authorities appealed to Beijing.
- Many patient groups and authorities at one time appealed to Parliament not to allow the commercialisation of blood donation.
- There has been speculation that the Spanish authorities might not appeal if the decision goes against them.
- As its finances deteriorated, the authority appealed in 1991 to the state for help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.