"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other religious authorities understand the choice, but still question it.
- These authorities questioned how they might proceed in such cases but did not mention a specific case.
- Right now the authorities are questioning her and analyzing the material.
- But the authorities had never called him a suspect or even questioned him.
- Other authorities question the specific rank of this species.
- The authorities questioned five foreign aid workers, including an American woman, and accused them of working as journalists without accreditation.
- Authorities are still questioning whether Pittman may have been connected to some of the other killings.
- However, today the authorities question the usefulness of this system since it creates a shortfall for the public sector.
- All right, but we're going to be a fine pair," Eden replied, "with no authority to question anybody.
- It was clear the commodore was already angry at having his authority questioned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.