"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Inside, they found $280 and took it, the authorities charged.
- Authorities later charged a 23-year-old woman with setting the fire.
- The authority cannot charge for carrying out an internal review.
- Though the local authority should only charge them if it is reasonable to assume they can pay for the service.
- Authorities have not charged him or said why he is being detained.
- Currently, local authorities can legally charge the parents not more than 20% of costs.
- The authorities have charged five men, including a prison guard, with his murder.
- There was also the chance that the authorities might charge him with being an accessory to the crime.
- But the authorities charged him with helping commit the murder.
- Authorities initially arrested and charged 5 young men in the attacks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.