"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is worse when safeguards like the appeals process and officials with oversight authority fail to bring the system back under control.
- In Atlanta, Mr. Clinton made clear that he would support a financial oversight authority for the District.
- Like the Senate, the governor objected to the structure of the mayor's proposed oversight authority.
- Mr. Hevesi, who has done such important work, also needs to continue pushing for more oversight authority.
- Mr. Bush has said he will create a committee to advise him, but that committee would not have such oversight authority.
- Congress has oversight authority over the solicitor general's office, which is part of the Justice Department, and therefore has a right to review its records.
- Under the act, enforcement is divided by the type of institution, respective to each type's mandated oversight authority:
- It had both executive oversight authority, and in practice, binding legislative authority, as it dictated the party platform.
- Further oversight authority belongs to the Government Accountability Office, regularly investigating voting system related issues.
- In 2000, the state formed a financial oversight authority to monitor the county's budget.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.