"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without the sewer authority, he will have to take alternative steps.
- These residents were concerned that the tax base of the area's sewer authority was being eroded.
- But he went on to criticize the county's proposals to spread debt over more years and to create a sewer authority.
- Fuller was a consultant to cities, water agencies and sewer authorities for 34 years.
- Without the sewer authority, he said, the county faces "more draconian measures than have already been proposed" to close its budget gap.
- He is making progress with the unions, he said today, but the sewer authority has proved elusive.
- It owes the sewer authority more than $10,000.
- He said he remained optimistic on the sewer authority.
- He is pressing the state to authorize a sewer authority, to save $25 million a year by refinancing existing debt.
- Houston Water and Sewer Authority, $100 million in short-term securities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.