"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In early January 2005, mainland authorities revealed an even grander plan for seven national expressways originating from Beijing.
- The mainland authorities declined to explain the difference in treatment except to say that each case had its own circumstances.
- However, this declaration provoked heavy criticisms from the mainland authorities and developed into a constitutional crisis.
- In the last few years, Taiwan has stopped calling the mainland authorities "Communist bandits" and has allowed its residents to visit relatives on the mainland.
- Starting from 2003 the mainland authorities loosened control over visiting Hong Kong and Macau of mainland residents.
- "We have asked mainland authorities to extend the import ban."
- Hong Kong officials have taken great pains to praise the cooperation from mainland authorities.
- She was criticised by the Legislative Council for her passiveness, for believing in misleading information shared by the mainland authority, and did not act swiftly.
- The elections were held for the 29 new mainland unitary authorities created under the act, which replaced the nine former regions established in 1975.
- The old vitriol - "Communist bandits" - is gone, replaced by niceties like the "mainland authorities."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.