"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The system she has run since 1990 is the nation's largest housing authority.
- The housing authority also came under closer control of the city government.
- The agency provides about $75 million a year to the housing authority.
- He later become the executive director of the housing authority, holding the position for many years.
- Officials from the housing authority did not return phone calls for comment.
- Q. How big is the staff at the housing authority?
- The state was also the first to establish a local public housing authority.
- The Chicago league has an annual budget of $80,000, which comes from the housing authority.
- "We think it's much better to do it this way than set up a housing authority," she said.
- The city's public housing authority has also recently cut the number of homeless families it will take from 2,000 to about 1,400 this year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.