"attraction" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And I think that's one of the major attractions we have."
- The learning experience, itself, is a major attraction for the customer.
- The market is a major attraction for people from the surrounding areas.
- Run since 1953, it is a major tourist attraction of the city.
- The native forest is also a major attraction for this area.
- This is considered a major attraction in an area where people wait up to 10 years for slip space.
- It is also one of the city's major historic attraction.
- Make the most of your time in Egypt and visit all the major attractions.
- One lasts three hours and takes in the major attractions.
- And the company stressed a major attraction was the number of jobs created.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.