"attract" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We want to help attract the interest of the general public.
- And almost every one, he said, has attracted interest from America.
- So he began to look for a field that had attracted less interest.
- A married man, after all, had no business attracting such interest.
- This action is attracting more public interest and support than ever before.
- The system was established in 1971, and has attracted the interest of many countries.
- The design of the keep has attracted much historical interest.
- The company said the idea attracted little interest, and the plan was dropped.
- She attracted much interest, and very soon an uncle from the old country wrote to her.
- The issue attracted interest because of his prominent social position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.