"assault" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's where the major assault will come, of course.
- "They've been probing on all sides, but no major assault as of yet."
- He found that, after the morning's two major assaults, ammunition was beginning to run low.
- Nonetheless, among the 7,000 current volunteers, recent data show no increase in the rate of major physical assaults over the last two years.
- Now comes the first major assault on the office.
- But Democrats are planning a major assault on the legislation.
- A major assault that will shape the future of public education is being mounted from outside the schools.
- The division's last two major assaults of the war were in October.
- The first major imperial assault on the city took place between 16 and 24 May.
- Then the major assault took place on the main Chinese forts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.