"art" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Art Deco is very much in the air right now.
- The firm is well known for its art deco designed buildings.
- The style of the bridge's design is art deco, which was popular at the time.
- "Wouldn't know where to start anyway, the place is such a monumental piece of art deco."
- Most of the zoo buildings are art deco in style.
- Art Deco influences can be seen in much of the town's architecture from this period.
- Art Deco served as the base from which modernism took off.
- By the early 20th century, the art deco too made its entry upon the city's urban landscape.
- The decor and architecture of the store was art deco.
- Downtown is mainly known for its art deco style buildings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.