"art" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the end of the 1970s, new media art began to enter the scene.
- His works have been included in many key international exhibitions of new media art.
- The first is dedicated to music and the second one to new media arts.
- He has been active in the field of digital media art since the late-1980s.
- He has emerged as a leading figure in new media arts.
- Over the past decade, she has emerged as a prominent figure in new media art.
- A contemporary timeline of media art can be found here.
- Project based program that focuses on media arts, social justice issues and leadership skills.
- However, media arts - film and video - will have their own designation.
- In media art, one can trace a movement from artwork to network.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.