"art" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If she couldn't be at the top, to hell with theater arts!
- However, after two years, Franklin changed his major to theater arts.
- Recently, in theater arts, women have begun to take center stage.
- Aside of the business and family the theater arts was his greatest love.
- He received a scholarship to study theatre arts at a university in Ohio.
- During recent conversations, all had their say about the state of theater art in Westchester.
- The department of Theater Arts was also established in 1947.
- This is a traditional theatre art which has been developed since the 19th century in Banyuwangi.
- It offers workshops in theater arts, and puts on several plays a year.
- This was how he gained his first exposure to theater arts, and it fascinated him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.