"arouse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And none of them had aroused much interest in him either.
- At least this is what has aroused most interest in the media.
- "May I ask what has aroused your interest in him?"
- He showed me just enough of his work to arouse my interest.
- Perhaps he had been thinking how to arouse their interest once more, so they would stay and help him for a few days.
- Something about the way they spoke of her aroused his interest.
- However, I had known the words that would arouse their interest.
- They had won 7 of 10 games to arouse the league's interest.
- His work also aroused interest especially among the new Christians.
- "You have aroused his interest in some way," he said, a little surprised.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.