"apartment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally on the top floor there is a studio apartment.
- A week ago, he gave up the studio apartment and returned home.
- She lives in a $600-a-month studio apartment with her husband and 2-month-old daughter.
- "There would be much less light in my small studio apartment."
- So almost immediately, he began looking for a studio apartment to buy.
- The new studio apartment went on the market yesterday for $150,000.
- She'd taken his hand the minute they walked into the little studio apartment and led him straight to the bed.
- "My idea of a studio apartment was $600 a month," he said.
- It was pretty nice, too, and would fit into a studio apartment.
- It looked more like a studio apartment than a prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.