"apart" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If people are not to love, then they must be kept apart.
- So they needed to be kept apart if it was at all possible.
- They will of course be kept apart in the hiding place.
- It was the managers who had to be kept apart.
- They had been kept apart until the time for their entrance.
- The two things are completely separate, and must be kept apart.
- In the end, speech and music could hardly be kept apart.
- Drug use and violence have, despite a certain overlap, been kept apart, with good reason.
- For the most part, each faction kept apart in its own area.
- Or would you rather that we should keep apart for the present?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.