"antibiotic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most people get better even if they don't take antibiotics.
- Can't remember the last time I took antibiotics,must be years ago.
- But they might not start until a few weeks after you stop taking antibiotics.
- He'll take antibiotics for a few days, and he should be fine.
- Children may return to school 24 hours after first taking antibiotics.
- Do not take antibiotics for 1 month before the test.
- And children usually can still get a shot when they are taking antibiotics.
- Find someone who has had to take antibiotics in the past six months.
- If you are taking or have recently taken antibiotics, tell your doctor.
- The doctor thought I should take antibiotics because of my age and health.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.