"angry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though the older woman looked angry for a moment, she said nothing.
- He didn't sound or look angry, but his face and voice were hard to read.
- He didn't order anything, just came out of the place looking really angry.
- Then it was gone, and out of all the men, only he looked angry.
- He would not even have to say anything himself; just look angry.
- For the first time she allowed herself to look angry.
- He looked down at her and she did not look angry or hurt.
- Of the other three, whose names she didn't even know, the woman looked angry, as if Death were something you could hit.
- But the kid had started to back away, looking angry.
- He looked extremely angry, and his face was very red.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.