"alert" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The general will know if we have to alert the local authorities.
- He said everything was all right and I should not try to alert the authorities.
- Someone needs to alert the authorities, and then each case is investigated.
- Yet none of these individuals or institutions tried to alert the authorities.
- A local he had spoken to earlier saw the men and quickly alerted the authorities.
- Right now, they're alerting local authorities and their field agents.
- We could follow them there and then alert the authorities.
- "We'll alert the authorities, and they'll arrest him before he can do anything."
- We alerted French authorities, and they got there in time to stop the assault.
- But since they hadn't, the proper steps to take would have been to alert the authorities with more expertise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.