"aisle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We walked together through the narrow aisles of the bar out into the field.
- The fantasy had included the women in blue and white who walked through the aisles.
- I step carefully through the aisles, and my eyes adjust to the dark.
- When the others came through the aisles of budding trees, he wanted to know more.
- She wended her way through the aisles toward the front of the store.
- He rose before dawn and stumbled through the aisles of the forest.
- Customers who decided to make the trip would then be guided through the aisles to the merchandise.
- I was walking through the aisles calling for Godzilla, and you wouldn't believe the looks that people were giving me.
- Women sitting on the other side rise and dance through the aisles with tambourines.
- She goes into a late night shop and sees the man through the aisles, seeing multiples of him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.