"air" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally one was found, taking a break in the cool evening air of a courtyard.
- I fell through the warm, early evening air like a rock.
- Then she left the room and waited outside the wall in the cold evening air.
- We would sneak away sometimes to be alone in the warm evening air.
- The sun hadn't set, and the early evening air was still warm.
- Even in the cool evening air, the mirror was warm as blood.
- As they spoke, sounds of music came through the evening air from the village.
- He took a long, deep breath of the fresh evening air and looked up at the stars in the sky.
- The two of them left the workshop and stood in the cool evening air.
- Is this really the sort of place one wants to take in the evening air?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.