"air" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For air travelers, little change is expected, at least right away.
- These are just some of the ways that new rules could help air travelers.
- The job of protecting air travelers is far from done.
- But the 3 major health issues for air travelers are a little more complicated.
- President Bush said that "there may be better ways" to provide security for air travelers.
- It turned out that America's air travelers simply didn't believe in "security."
- It has simply moved to places that few air travelers will notice, or care about.
- But air travelers have to include the time it takes to get to and from the airports.
- A seat from the Boeing 247 shows how good the air traveler used to have it.
- That includes an 11 percent increase from a year earlier in the number of air travelers, to 3.9 million, the automobile association says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.