"air" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We put our case to the Air Ministry and they helped us.
- The Air Ministry could hold out no hope of improvement.
- And if you ever need anything, call me at Air Ministry.
- Air Ministry's got a lot on its mind at the moment.
- "I suggest we make a recommendation in those terms to the Air Ministry."
- I was sent for this afternoon to the Air Ministry.
- He received training as a general staff officer and served for several years in the Air Ministry.
- The different proposals were considered by the Air Ministry in late 1936.
- In due course a report on the matter would reach the Air Ministry.
- The person holding this position was in charge of the Air Ministry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.