"agency" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The transit agency sold 600 of them the first day.
- The crunch has come at a particularly difficult time for the transit agency.
- The transit agency itself seems to be planting some ideas.
- Another very common type of special district is the transit agency, which provides public transportation.
- For years, the transit agency has not even tried to scrape it up.
- Another 3,100 people came by rail from Pennsylvania in 1998, the transit agency said.
- In addition, the transit agency should restore its service cuts.
- The transit agency will match the federal grant with an investment of $4 million.
- It was launched for public use on April 20, 2009, along with six other transit agencies in the region.
- The last time it came together on a weekday was around 1989, although no one at the transit agency can remember exactly when.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.