"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "People in Iowa were looking for someone who knew national security affairs," he said.
- He taught military history, national security affairs, and leadership courses.
- That pattern seems to work especially in the case of the men who have advised the President on national security affairs.
- He is a historian and a recognized expert on national security affairs.
- Such a committee on security affairs thus only serves to protect secrecy.
- For the past four, he has served as under secretary of state for arms control and international security affairs.
- I really can't discuss security affairs on the phone: we've got to meet - obviously somewhere quiet.
- The special assistant to the president for national security affairs was well known to Arbatov.
- Assistant secretary of defense for international security affairs, 1983-89.
- He writes regularly in the international press on global change and international security affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.