"advocate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of his first jobs after law school was as a public advocate in Kentucky.
- He is also a candidate for the city's public advocate.
- In the end, they said, he did not want a difficult, unsuccessful campaign, such as his 1993 race for public advocate.
- Post was also a leading public advocate of the open shop system.
- But then he found technology, and became his own kind of public advocate.
- It would be better to have a public advocate who was not planning another campaign so soon.
- "But I don't see any of the other public advocate candidates' either."
- He even considered running for public advocate again in last year's race.
- "We actually want to return the union to its roots of being a strong public advocate."
- "If people run as public advocate, should they be second in line to the mayor?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.