"advocate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she has also been an outspoken advocate for better funding in education and health care.
- During her time in medical school, Shaw became an outspoken advocate of political rights for women.
- Brown has been an outspoken advocate for Ohio's auto industry.
- He is also the most outspoken advocate of abortion rights in the race.
- Above all, she was an outspoken advocate of aviation in actions and words.
- He was an outspoken advocate on a multitude of other military issues.
- I am a conservative Republican and an outspoken advocate of limited government.
- He published his ideas in several books, and became an outspoken advocate for such experimentation.
- Even the most outspoken advocates for more research money say that the Government needs better ways to set spending priorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.