"advocate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was widely known as an effective advocate, especially in jury trials.
- Climenhaga had been an effective advocate of the college's transition to a university in the years leading up to 1963.
- She has been described as being one of Canada's most effective advocates for immigration and refugee rights.
- Leland was an effective advocate on hunger and public health issues.
- His strong ties to the community make him an effective advocate for the people of South Texas.
- Richards' own travels, especially to China, made him an effective advocate for this international program.
- But she is not surprised that she has become such an effective advocate.
- Moreover, it has allowed her to become a very effective advocate for her books.
- The goal of the Center is to train members to become more effective advocates for working women in the workplace and the labor movement.
- We will make you an effective environmental advocate in 10 minutes a month or less.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.