"advertise" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has also been advertising heavily and was well received in a swing last week.
- It was also the first time that a studio heavily advertised a film on television.
- It was heavily advertised on the station for several weeks in advance.
- As a rule, I never buy a product that is heavily advertised for two reasons.
- To keep the hotel full, its managers advertised heavily in Japan.
- And only at the end did the candidates begin to advertise heavily on television, a development that is particularly hard to factor in.
- He has heavily advertised on the Internet during his gubernatorial campaign.
- To fill the ships, cruise lines have been advertising heavily.
- The ride was heavily advertised, and has proven to perform well at the park.
- Most people haven't heard of them, and consider them to be second rate, because they're not heavily advertised.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.