"advantage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition, patients often cannot take advantage of the available services.
- He could take advantage of her offer in no time.
- I've had these resources on hand for years and never took advantage of them.
- "No question, but without her in the race we just took advantage of the situation and things worked out."
- I'm sure he did not mean to take advantage of you.
- He could not say how many women had taken advantage of the program.
- If you cannot provide day care, people won't be able to take advantage of the training and move off into jobs.
- So we could not take advantage with the Power, they said.
- He takes advantage of the girl and makes her his kept women.
- Not all middle schools will take advantage of the new policy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.