"advance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there was little if any advance publicity about this development, and many senior citizens feel betrayed.
- There was a feeling, of course, that the show fell down in interest and that it did not live up to its advance publicity.
- You'd expect the unhelpful advance publicity to make him wary of the Press.
- This description comes in part from advance publicity about the piece.
- She was about what I'd expected from the advance publicity.
- But aside from the early reviews, this show's advance publicity tells the story.
- It was developed in secrecy and with no advance publicity.
- This murder would give us a lot of advance publicity.
- It did not live up to the advance publicity about menace and danger.
- Unlike many other famous tourist sites, the falls live up to their advance publicity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.