"advance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I want an advance guard, a third of our number.
- Perhaps they could be the advance guard of those who actually have to work for their benefits.
- Others believed the group was an advance guard for the Army.
- This advance guard had moved up under most trying conditions.
- His bound form would be found when the advance guard started ahead.
- "So I couldn't round them up to act as our advance guard."
- And there's more troops coming; this is just the advance guard.
- With the infantry, the advance guard would be called the point man.
- But, though he brought the first monster down, it was only the advance guard of the Dark's forces.
- She was already over the summit, leading the advance guard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.