"actress" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was then that he developed a relationship with a stage actress.
- On December 4, 2009, he married former stage actress who was 25 years old then.
- Stone was then 14 and training to be a stage actress within two years.
- Her mother was a stage actress in London from 1791 to 1795.
- She has also developed her career as a stage actress.
- She was also active as a stage actress in Vienna.
- Landis was a stage actress for much of her career.
- By the end of that decade, she became a stage actress.
- She began as a stage actress, landing her first role on Broadway by the age of 18.
- What else can you expect from the son of a common stage actress?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.