"action" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But you must make that the basis of your future actions."
- "But nevertheless, he wants to leave the door open for future action if it's needed."
- You ruled that evidence given here may not be used in a future civil action.
- However, here was a chance to do a little preparation for future action.
- That suggested the information might be relevant to future legal action.
- He himself had no doubt as to the future action to be taken.
- He filed the information in his memory for future action.
- You may be asked to provide financial security for future action.
- Finally, I would like to say a few words about our future action on immigration.
- They will then issue instructions as to any future action you should take.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.