"acre" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last year the company decided that it would buy 150 acres.
- They are also under contract to buy two more acres, he said.
- In 1731, he bought 147 acres of land and built a home.
- New Jersey bought 2,000 acres for the project in 1988.
- He liked the country and bought 160 acres of new land.
- This was allowed because it would be difficult to buy 20 acres (80,000 m2) with only $7,500.
- He created the village in 1869 by buying 7,000 acres of open land.
- In the past six years the town has bought more than 400 acres for conservation.
- He wanted to buy 60 acres to build a home for Margaret on the hill.
- You can still buy 100 acres and an 18th-century house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.