"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a well-documented account, it describes numerous personal follies.
- Ms. Preston, who covered the trial for Newsday, presents a very well-documented account.
- A well-documented account of one Polish family's heroic efforts to shelter Jews fleeing the Warsaw ghetto.
- His The Independence of Georgia in International Politics, 1918-1921 is a detailed and well-documented first-hand account of Georgia's relations with its neighbors, the nation's struggle for recognition and its international ramifications in the period of 1918 to 1921.
- All of the first morning was taken with recitals of the well-documented account of what the defendant had done.
- The book is "a complete and well-documented account," David Cannadine said here in 1996.
- Most modern zoos certainly stand in contrast to the well-documented and now-familiar past accounts of brutal animal capture and transportation from the wild to filthy, unnatural conditions.
- What happens, though, if we look closely at one of the most well-documented accounts of cultural evolution in the ancient world?
- The group attempts to purge the "false history" that has crept into the popular consciousness by offering well-documented historical accounts.
- This objective, well-documented account of the evolution, physiology and psychology of the horse provides an excellent source book for students and an appealing text for those of us who are horse-addicted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.