"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Iliad could all have been real - an authentic account of human contact with an alien race.
- Is the book an authentic account of a reality most of us have somehow missed?
- In 1870 he gave the first authentic account of amoebae from the human intestine.
- However, new research has changed ideological beliefs about the role women assumed in producing authentic accounts of war.
- I have seen an authentic account of his genealogy, which he obtained from Tuscany.
- Yet he gives us an authentic account of his epoch and of its medical habits.
- Despite this, her authentic account, which was considered one of the most accurate and riveting, became widely read and studied.
- I have often wondered that no authentic account has ever been given of that bloody and tragical scene.
- This account today is regarded as one of the most authentic accounts of the American westward migration.
- Although his son admitted to the hoax in his Authentic Account (1796), many blamed the father.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.