"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A historical account of the church was published in 1947.
- Usually those were historical accounts, but one could never tell.
- This is a very large and ancient town which have a lot of historical account.
- The first historical accounts of the village was in 1341.
- This book, written in Latin, is an important historical account.
- I should have realized before that the historical accounts made no sense.
- Others were contemporary with this period, and are also known from historical accounts of the time.
- Historical accounts conflict and are not clear as to what details were known.
- Some historical accounts claim the ride was built and opened in 1925.
- Following her brief historical account, we had an hour to wander in and around the late-19th-century house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.