"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few years of power or money in a Swiss bank account.
- The money was to be put in a Swiss bank account.
- Police said he paid £2.8 million into a Swiss account in one month.
- Or how about a million, all of it in a Swiss bank account?
- The report says $1.2 million remains in Swiss bank accounts.
- Swiss bank accounts, you and I would love to be rich enough to have one.
- "He asked me to set up a secret Swiss bank account for him."
- Sometimes, though, privacy isn't the main reason people want a Swiss bank account.
- You can close your Swiss bank account at any time with no restrictions or cost.
- I've got maybe two hundred grand in a Swiss bank account.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.