"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Republicans want individuals to have their own private investment accounts.
- The report says they would do better if the system included private individual investment accounts.
- The Republican proponents of individual investment accounts do not want to talk about the idea now, in an election year.
- Retirees would be allowed to keep all the money in their investment accounts.
- The computer then enters the government's investment account at $2,500.
- Even so, his campaign for private investment accounts has had a rocky ride in recent days.
- Indeed, many students' questions indicated a general support for the idea of private investment accounts.
- More than half said they had put money in a savings or an investment account at least once a month.
- With luck, an investment account would have earned enough by then to make up the $138 difference.
- Commission members said that would not be quick enough for people to deal with investment accounts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.