"account" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is designed to offer them a net return higher than that available direct from any building society deposit account.
- The basic insurance coverage for other deposit accounts is still $100,000.
- The original amount of insurance per eligible deposit account was $20,000.
- Instead, they open a deposit account from which the borrower can withdraw.
- In the last 18 months, as interest rates stayed low, bank customers have been pulling money out of deposit accounts.
- During the retention period the money should be held in a deposit account.
- Allow three weeks for a new deposit account to be activated.
- She made a mental note to rifle her deposit account to buy a new one.
- Sums of money not required for immediate use can be put into a deposit account on which the bank will pay interest.
- Explain the difference between a current account and a deposit account at the bank.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.